(Effective March 27, 2018)
II. PRIVACY STATEMENT
III. WHAT WE COLLECT
It is necessary that we collect, use, process, store, and evaluate your personal information in order to serve you the best we can. This information is vital for successful business process executions such as in performing the very nature of our business – Executive Search. In addition, the personal information we require from you is reasonable and within the boundaries of the law. These may include:
• Contact Information – in Contact Us page of this site, we require your name and email address in order to reply to your concerns. Without this information, we will be unable to respond to your inquiries or to answer any questions you may have for us;
• Educational Background – such as academic degree or educational attainment;
• Employment Background – such as previous job position, professional skills, geographical region in which you are currently employed or seeking future employment, employment type, industry preference, and number of years of industry experience.
We will not seek any information from you that is considered “Sensitive Information.”. These includes information relating to race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, physical or mental health, trade union membership or affiliation, sexual life, or criminal record. We highly recommend that you do not provide sensitive information of this nature.
IV. WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
ZMG shall be the sole owner of all information collected on this site. We will implement all reasonable steps to protect the personal information we hold from loss, misuse, modification, unauthorized or accidental access or disclosure, alteration or destruction. Furthermore, we will never sell, share or have it processed in ways different from what is presented in this policy, which includes:
• to provide you with clear and precise response;
• to serve as internal record;
• to serve as reference for service improvement;
• to serve as reference for distribution of promotional or advertising materials;
• to conform with and carry out other procedures that may be required by the law or under the Implementing Rules and Regulations of the Data Privacy Act;
• Act under emergency circumstances to protect our safety and security and those of our affiliates, agents and the users of the Site or the public in general.
V. HOW WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURED
Our employees, clients, and affiliates are well-aware of ZMG’s positive views and all undertakings in compliance with the Data Privacy Act. We will not process your personal information or your firm’s information in a way that is not aligned with the provisions in the Data Privacy Act, and what is prescribed in this policy. We will exercise our best efforts to ensure that data is current, accurate, reliable, and complete for its intended use. We will take all reasonable precautions to protect your information from loss, misuse, destruction, alteration, disclosure, and unauthorized access.
VI. GRANTING OF CONSENT / APPROVAL TO USE AND DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION
By using this website and/or submitting your information to us through this website, you indicate your willingness to disclose this information to ZMG Ward Howell in consideration with one or more matching searches we may have that fits your profile, and other services being offered by Our website. If you do not wish to disclose your personal information, we will not be able to provide you our service/s since we will have no basis or reference of effectively evaluating your application or accommodate your request for a specific service.
VII. PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
IX. RETENTION, ACCESS, AND CONTROL OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Under the Data Privacy Act of 2012, certain rights were granted to you in relation to your personal data which includes the right to object to processing, the rights to access, alter or modify, and delete your personal information. If you wish to have access to your personal information in our records; or you think that such personal information we have of you is incomplete, not updated, or otherwise inaccurate, please get in touch with our Data Privacy Officer (DPO) via contact details provided below. We will be glad to comply to your request. Please be aware also that we reserve the right to take reasonable steps to authenticate your identity before providing such access.
AVAILABILITY OF WEBSITE
We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted, or secure access to this Website or to any contents published in this Website. We shall not be liable for any disruption or non-availability of this Site resulting from external causes and/or circumstances outside our control including, but not limited to, Internet Service Provider (ISP) equipment and/or infrastructure failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war, or legal restrictions and censorship.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
The content and all pages contained in this Site focuses on materials, services, articles, and applications that are designed and published to provide you with general information and awareness about ZMG Ward Howell, Inc. The content in the Site’s major sections is outlined as follows:
About Us – General overview of ZMG Ward Howell, Inc. and its affiliate companies;
Our People – Executive profiles of the Firm’s leadership team;
For Companies – The Firm’s portfolio across industries, management level, and functional role;
For Candidates– Content on engaging the Firm for job seekers in senior management or executive levels;
News & Insights – Firm-specific news or byline articles authored by the Firm’s practice directors on events, industry trends, and other business related topics
Contact Us – Contact information and Form-based mailer;
Collectively, the content of the Site is provided as is and on an “as available” basis. Your use or access of this Site or any of its published content is entirely at your own risk. A high level of diligence is taken so that information published in the Site is correct at the time of publishing. However, we do not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, execution, completeness, or suitability of Services or any content of this Site. The site also contains links to the websites of its affiliate companies. By using or accessing this Site and accessing links to the websites of the Firm’s affiliates, you hereby acknowledge that any information or materials used in this Site may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Therefore, we shall not be liable for any damages caused by or arising from your use and/or access of the Site. Further, we shall not be responsible for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use and/or access of the Site or any information contained herein.
All reasonable effort has been made to ensure that these terms and conditions adhere strictly with the relevant provisions of the Republic Act No. 10173 or the Data Privacy Act. However, in the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that specific term is to be deemed severed from these Terms, and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions
You agree not to engage in any of the following activities:
1. Copying, distributing, or disclosing any part of the Service in any medium, including without limitation by any automated or non-automated “scraping,” which refers to data extraction from another known source.
2. Using any automated system, including without limitation “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc., to access the Site and Services in a manner that sends more messages to ZMG servers than a human can reasonably produce in the same period of time by using a conventional online web browser,except when ZMG grants the operators of public search engines revocable permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials;
3. Transmitting spam, chain letters, or other unsolicited email;
4. Attempting to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security, or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Service;
5. Taking any action that imposes, or may impose at our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
6. Uploading unrelated or non-textual data, viruses, worms, or other software agents through the Services;
7. Collecting or harvesting any personally identifiable information from the Service, except as expressly permitted by the features of the Services;
8. Using the Service for any purposes other than the defined Service and for your general information only;
9. Impersonating another person or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity, conducting fraud, hiding or attempting to hide your identity;
10. Interfering with the proper working status of the Service;
11. Accessing any content on the Service through any technology or means other than those provided or authorized by the Service; or
12. Bypassing any in-placed security we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service, including, but not limited to, CAPTCHA, reCAPTCHA, and HoneyPot, or other features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the content therein.
ZMG will take necessary actions against individual or parties found to have deliberately committed and/or participated in committing any of the aforementioned restrictions.
TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHT
The materials used on this Site are owned by and duly licensed to ZMG Ward Howell, Inc. These materials include, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction of or copying any of these materials, without our consent, is strictly prohibited.
ZMG Ward Howell, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of or the result of the material in this website in terms of correctness, reliability, accuracy, timeliness, or otherwise. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or may result in criminal offence.
Please note that some parts of this Site may not function properly if you do not accept or chose not to accept the Site’s cookies. You can configure your browser to accept all cookies or to alert you every time a cookie is offered.
SOCIAL NETWORKS AND THIRD-PARTY LINKS
The Site may contain links to third-party websites, social media tools, apps, and services such as LinkedIn® “Connect” and “Share” button which are not under the control of ZMG Ward Howell, Inc. We are not responsible for the contents of those websites and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from use or access to those websites. Moreover, these third-party links and features are being provided for your information and browsing convenience only. We do not endorse, approve nor recommend such links and features. The use of third-party links, including the services or features these third-party links offer, are entirely at your own risk.
In no event shall ZMG Ward Howell, Inc. be liable, directly or indirectly, to anyone for any damage or loss arising from or relating to any use, continued use or reliance on any third party advertisement displayed on the site, any products, services or other materials relating to any such advertisement, any linked third party site or any link contained in a linked site.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
OUR CONTACT INFORMATION
For Data Privacy concerns, please contact ZMG Ward Howell’s Data Privacy Officer:
5/F The Athenaeum Building
160 L.P. Leviste St., Salcedo Village,
Makati City, Philippines